Vet.com believes that if you Love your pet
Insure it !
|Boarding .com Everything dog boarding all in one place.Pet boarding articles and thousands of dog boarding facilities across the US. Find Doggie day care, pet sitting, dog walkers, overnight dog boarding, pet spas, pet hotels, dog camps, etc. on Boarding.com. Dog Boarding Search. |
With Pet Assure, you will instantly SAVE on every visit to the vet. Just take your Pet Assure ID card to a participating vet and they will reduce your bill. You can enroll any type of pet, at any age and in any health condition. No claims and no limits. It's simple: Enroll, print your card, and start saving today. Enroll Today!
Are you looking for the best coverage for your money? From signing up online to filing a claim, no other company makes pet insurance this easy. Unlike many pet insurers, we provide affordable protection for your entire pet family-not just the young ones.
Click here for a FREE quote >>
|NAVLE? comprehensive audio review. The NAVLE has two dimensions: activities and animal species. Activities are tasks performed by entry-level veterinarians in private clinical practice. The NAVLE covers all animal species commonly seen by entry level practicing veterinarians. Covers NAVLE? Test Specifications by NBVME: Data Gathering and Interpretation; Health Maintenance and Problem Management; Professional Behavior, Communication, and Practice Management 5 Audio CDs, 5 Hours, Presented by Professional speaker and subject expert. Recorded in studio. Buy on Amazon...|
| Flea Tick, and Parasite Control Resources|
Fleas, ticks, and other parasites can be a debilitating for both pet and owner. Vet.com has compiled information on the top flea and parasite medications for your pet. Although there is no replacement for a veterinarian diagnosis we hope this resource helps to educate pet owners to the flea, tick, and parasite control options available. Learn More>>
Vacationing Pets and Owners Driving Demand for Travel-Friendly Pet Products and Services
This summer travel season, more pets will hit the road with their owners than ever before. According to the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association (APPMA) more than 15 million Americans travel with their pet each year.
Pet Summer Safety Tips
- Never leave any pet in a parked vehicle for any period of time
- Pets can get sunburned too! Make sure to apply sunscreen to their nose and the tips of their ears
- Be aware that plant food, fertilizer and insecticide can be fatal to your pet. Make sure these products are stored correctly and that your pet is not exposed to an area immediately after these products have been applied
- Do not let your dog ride in the back of a truck unsecured
- Make sure your dog is protected from fleas and ticks
- Keep your dog on a leash for control when walking or running
- Make sure your dog is always wearing a collar with identification tags
- Provide plenty of clean water at all times
- Check with you veterinarian to see if your dog should be taking heartworm prevention medication
- Always provide adequate shade
- Avoid walking your dog on hot pavement to avoid burned paws
- After outdoor activity, check your dog's feet for burrs, thorns or rocks.
- If your pet displays any signs of heat stroke, contact your veterinarian immediately
PROTECTION FOR HORSES FROM MOSQUITOES
Mosquito Halt® Spray for Horses from Veterinary Products Laboratories Repels and Kills The Insects
When summer settles in, so do the season’s uninvited pests including mosquitoes. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) recommends that horse owners implement safeguards to prevent animals’ exposure to mosquitoes--because the insects are known to spread the potentially fatal West Nile Virus (WNV).
Nutritech International launchs Equine Supplement Chew Bars
Nutritech International AS (Sweden) www.nutritechint.com , Is launching it's activated barley Equine daily supplement chew bars and daily rejuvenation supplement " Aktiv Equine".
|Connect with aPersonal Trainer|
|1-800 Save a Pet- is a free service that lets you search and see photos of pets by breed, age, size and color from thousands of purebred and mixed breed animals available for adoption in your area. 1-800-Save-A-Pet.com lists the animals from public and private shelters, and you can search by phone, or on our website. You can find dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and other animals as well to adopt.|